We invite you to invest in the protection of human rights – support Human Rights Monitoring Institute
- you will receive our newsletter about the most relevant human rights issues in Lithuania and the world;
- you will have the opportunity to ask your questions about human rights: we will briefly answer the most important ones on our social networks;
you will be able to suggest relevant topics for an expert’s video comment on human rights.
You can support us at Contribee by clicking the link:
HRMI bank account details for wire transfers:
Human Rights Monitoring Institute
Registration code: 126335829
Account: LT95 7044 0600 0304 8165
Bank address: Gedimino g. 12, Vilnius 01103, Lietuva
Bank code: 70440
SWIFT code (BIC): CBVILT2XR
1,2 % of Income Taxes
If you would like to transfer us your 1.2% income tax, you can do so by completing an online declaration form in Electronic Declaration System (EDS) of the State Tax Inspectorate.
1. To start filling out the declaration, log in to the VMI (STI) Electronic Declaration System (EDS). You can connect to EDS through external systems, such as e. banking, with e. signature or VMI (STI).
2. After logging in to the system, select “Fill a form” and then select “Request to give a donation”.
3. When you open the form, click on the globe icon, then click “Start” to start filling out the application. In the recipient search window that opens:
- Enter the name of the Human Rights Monitoring Institute or our identification code “126335829” and click “Continue”.
- Also indicate what (1,2 percent or less) and until which year you want to transfer your taxes.
4. When you have entered the data, click “Save”. If you have finished filling out the form, confirm the correctness of the data by pressing the “Yes, correct” button. When you confirm the given data, a window will open where you can click “Form a request”. When the request is created, you will see the name of the Human Rights Monitoring Institute, the other selected beneficiaries and the portion of the income tax allocated to them. And then click “Submit”.