Expand your knowledge of human rights and become an INTERN at HRMI!
We run several intern intakes per year that we inform about on our Facebook page. All interested persons are required to send us their CV and Internship Application Form by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not indifferent to human rights and tend to share your time for the improvement of the human rights situation in Lithuania – become a part of our VOLUNTEERING team!
HRMI volunteering programme is constantly open so everyone is welcome to send us their CV and Volunteering Application Form by email email@example.com
We offer possibilities
- To build together open and free democratic society in which respect for human rights is an integral part of everyday life
- Contribute to daily HRMI team‘s activities, project implementation, planning and organizing events, conducting media monitoring, research and other
- To get to know the work of non-governmental sector in Lithuania
- Analytical skills
- Very good level of spoken and written English, Russian and/or French would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Initiative and sense of responsibility
- Priority given to Law and Political Science students, however, we particularly appreciate new initiatives, proposals and creative ideas
Our intern’s feedback
“Working at corporation where human rights seemed almost forgotten prompted my interest in human rights. After deciding to study again, I have chosen more than one discipline related to human rights. All of this led me to the opportunity to become an intern at HRMI.
Voluntary internship at HRMI was a very interesting and useful experience. It provided me a chance to contribute to useful and meaningful HRMI‘s initiatives on human rights issues . I was able to to gain a better understanding of how does protection on human rights in Lithuania works. HRMI team‘s determination and honest work towards the creation of a better civil society fascinates and motivates”.
Aušra Gedminaitė (Vilniaus University, Central European University)